Wednesday, August 27, 2008

30 things you dont know about me

1. My favorite sport is foot-ball .
2. My favorite food is chicken wings .
3. My favorite video game is Call of Duty4.
4. I have 6 nephews.
5. I have 1 niece .
6. I have 3 older brothers.
7. I have 2 older sisters .
8. I play the saxophone.
9. I like reggaeton .
10. I have been to Washington,DC .
11. I have been to Texas .
12. I played little league base-ball for the padres .
13. I got in a really bad accident when I was much younger.
14. I like to go hunting .
15. I like to go to gun ranges .
16. HTH is the 3rd school i've been to .
17. HTH is the biggest school i've been to.
18. I've been to the River Walk in San Antonio,TX .
19. I've been to the Grand Canyon in Northern Arizona.
20. My favorite color is green.
21. I love to drive.
22. I've crashed while driving a mini motorcycle.
23. I've swam with sharks.
24. I've swam with octopus .
25. I've swam with jelly-fish and other sea creatures.
26. I watched a chiwawa give birth which was very disterbing.
27. I've got my hand ran over when i was little.
28. I either want to be a navy seal or be in the airforce.
29. I have a huge family.
30. I'm a Christian.

No comments: